sepanjang umur saya xD

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
welcome to my MR. BLOGGIE muax awww~!

Tuesday 13 March 2012

wafiy ~~

i received 1 msg from unknown number yesterday . . he asking me for be his frend. . i ask for his name but he dont want to let me know . .then, i force him and finally he tell me his name:h::h: . . he was WAFIY! my brother's friend:r::r::r: . . hahaha . . my cuzzie EXboyfiee . . my god . . can believe . . i ask him where he got my number from? but he dont wanna le me know .. he lie me . . but finally he tell me he got my number from his friend JIRUL . . i appreciate his honest . . :131:haha . . last night he had told me his secret .. i promised him to do not share his secret with others. . so pity of him acctually . . he was kind,, sweet,,naughty,, and annoying . . haha . . but one thing i dislike about him is he is not honest person . . but its okey . . he is not my boyfriend . . he just my friend . . nice to know you wafiy . . thanks for being my friend yaa?? ngeeeee^^:132: i hope you will stop doing STUPID yaa?? pleaseee
thaxx for reading. .muahx aww~!

No comments: