sepanjang umur saya xD

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
welcome to my MR. BLOGGIE muax awww~!

Tuesday 27 March 2012

15.03.2012<< all about him

the story begin . . i make a post in my fb . . i said 'hurt' . . my cuzzie, myra tazrina ask me 'why?' . . i told her to read my new entry in my blog to let she know what my problem is . . few minutes later, someone named Bobz Vinci ask me why am i hurt? i also told him to look out in my blog . . but, he feel indolent to look out in my blog. . but he really wanna know why am i hurt? i told him to give me some messages in my inbox because many of sensitivity in a post because everyone can read it . . therefore, he inbox me and ask me about it . . i told him everything about Azhar had hurt me that night . . many things he ask me . . i just can answer it honestly . . suddenly, he wanted me to cancel my pending relationship request . . initially, i dont understand. but i read his msg twice . . once i knew what he do means, quickly i turn on my desktop because online with hp cannot change our info in fb . .therefore, i online through the desktop and change my status as SINGLE . . he said thanks to me . . suddenly, i saw one request . . i check it out . . i saw he had sent me relationship request . . i just accept it . . but the bad thing is he dont want anyone knows about us . . sadly right?i dont know why should he said like that to me . . . but i try to understand . . NVM, and now im in a process to love him even he doesntlove me anymore . . we couple unconditionally . .






by hand :
eqka

thaxx for reading. .muahx aww~!

No comments: