sepanjang umur saya xD

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
welcome to my MR. BLOGGIE muax awww~!

Tuesday 27 March 2012

18.03.2012<< break-up with him

Bobz vinci's name is Alvin Alan . . i just wrote about him before this post . . ALVIN . . i dont understand why should he send me relationship request while he doesnt love me . . i cant understand that . .but! why you should go while i am in love with you dear? im very hurt! you said that Azhar is 'useless' . . but you are same like him . . you break someone's heart that had gave you 100% hope . . why should i to accept this? am i did something wrong? shit man! i really love him . . T_T Alvin said that he have to let me go because we are having unblessed love . . his sister dont want to bless out relationship . . so what??!!!we're not married yet! we're just couple and i just wanna feel like appreciated by someone that had took my heart . . but why only for three days ? im so fade-up with this! i thought no one will be my husband later . . i really really hurt just now . . and now Alvin, i just want you to know that im hurtt! damn it!






by hand:
eqka

thaxx for reading. .muahx aww~!

No comments: