sepanjang umur saya xD

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
welcome to my MR. BLOGGIE muax awww~!

Monday 20 February 2012

nazri ! IMY!

he often neglected me . . maybe he don't know or forgot that i am his girlfriend here is missing him :face32: nevertheless,, i hope realtionship between us will be lasting forever :face19: . . acctually we never meet yet. but, even i didnt see his face yet, i knew that he is so kind, loving, appreciate someone's constributions, responsible and romantic . i know through his voice . . funny right?:face64:


On the first day i get to know with him, he is so annoying and he always abused me like a fool . . he is so rude and i felt like so regrets to know him . . But, after few days, i knew in the deep of his heart is kindness, faithful, quixotic, sincerely, patience and truthfulness . . haha!:face75:


he really understand my attitude. . everyone who next of kin with me always know that im stubborn and infuriated:face18:. . but, he can accept me . . acctually,, he is a tease . . "sorry dear i have to tell them" . . he always liken me with the kids . . i dont know why!haha! he is so sweet:h: . . now, i am mad of him . . i always sulking with him but with easily i smile with his suasion :17:. . mad! but now im so deppressed because he always wont be by myside when i need him because he is so busy right now . .:face41:

so pity of me right?

thaxx for reading. .muahx aww~!

No comments: