sepanjang umur saya xD

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
welcome to my MR. BLOGGIE muax awww~!

Friday 17 February 2012

love~

hmm . . long time i havnt write some entry rite?urm,, acctualy i dont have a time . . imma so busy with study,, games,, tournament.. huh . . so tired :19: im here to write aboy my love story . .im not happy with my love:6:

but as a gentle female, i have to continue my life without true love . . first of all,, about kici a.k.a razak,, he is heartbreaker :68:and so annoying me!:118: i cant live with him anymore! NADIA<<<< the bitch's name that had took him from me . . bastard! discourteous!damn!pernicious! i damn hated her!fuck off! razak had hurt me so damn much!:119:

but now! i'm taken by nazri :131: he is so kind,, loving . . im falling in love with him . .but he moved to tawau for the KURSUS . . dunknow what KURSUS :face14:miss him damn much!but he often busy right now . . im hesitation to send him a message:54:
wanna cry when i remember about him :face59:


thaxx for reading. .muahx aww~!

No comments: