sepanjang umur saya xD

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
welcome to my MR. BLOGGIE muax awww~!

Wednesday 14 November 2012

November 14, 2012

Asalamualaikum,

I dont have something to share for today . I just want to make some posts more often . About me and kici, we're happy now . Always spending time together . I want to be quite serious about this relationship . Hope he is similar with me . He is apart of my life starts now . Currently he was in kk . he worked in one of the restaurant at tanjung aru .

From now on, i want to learn how to appreciate someone or something the one is mine . In every second of my life i fill it with something precious . i learn how to appreciate my religion, my family, my friends, my boyfriend, my government and everything that belong to me . I dont want Allah to take NIKMAT that had given to me .

This holiday, I dont know where I want to go . If Allah bless me, i want to study hard starts next month . I dont know how to start . I cant imagine how I can study too hard last year . How i can take that spirit again ? Ya Allah, help me . I dont know how to start . Please give me one more chance to make my parents, my family, my school to proud . i want to make my parent's live fulfill by pleasure and happiness . thanks for everything that you had given to me .
thaxx for reading. .muahx aww~!

No comments: